MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HyperLink Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

Another quick question.

How do I change the colour of hyperlinks, so they're the default blue, rather than no colour?

Thanks.
do you mean links posted by members or links shown on index page ?
in general, links on the index page have color set by the theme.

for the post content you can add style property like below in global.css of the theme
(edit through admin panel & edit in advanced edit mode)
.post_content a  {color: blue !important;}
.post_content a:visited {color: brown !important;}

hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page after saving changes to the style sheet
(2014-12-30, 11:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean links posted by members or links shown on index page ?
in general, links on the index page have color set by the theme.

for the post content you can add style property like below in global.css of the theme
(edit through admin panel & edit in advanced edit mode)

.post_content a  {color: blue !important;}
.post_content a:visited {color: brown !important;}

hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page after saving changes to the style sheet

Thanks, that worked.

One other question, how do I get Google to index the threads on my forum?
^ signup for Google webmasters and submit your forum's sitemap for search engine crawler
Do I submit the domain of the site or the actual forum, where the threads are?
^ it would be better to use a sitemap for forum (eg. Google SEO plugin's sitemap) and submit it at Google web masters site.
I can't use the plugin you gave me, because it requires PluginLibary and that's not compatiable with my version of MyBB
If you edit the compatibility line in the plugin file it should work just fine.