MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tread is terrible showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a big problem.. Look at a tread:

[Image: fYxg8NH.png]

Who can help? It looks terrible! (I use a little edit of Clouds theme.)

Regards, Thijs.
is your forum upgraded from MyBB version 1.6.x and the theme belongs to the earlier version ?
if so theme templates need modifying code
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or you can install a new theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
(2014-12-31, 03:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]is your forum upgraded from MyBB version 1.6.x and the theme belongs to the earlier version ?
if so theme templates need modifying code
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or you can install a new theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes

I did install this theme on 1.8, and I haven't a another version before.
if you are using this Clouds Theme then it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
(2014-12-31, 03:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you are using this Clouds Theme then it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

Oh. It works, but only the treads not.
^ well, you can follow quoted suggestion in post #2
(2014-12-31, 03:52 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, you can follow quoted suggestion in post #2

I don't understand it Toungue