MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header_welcomeblock_member_admin color of text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm trying to change the color of the text in my template header_welcomeblock_member_admin colour of text but somehow it wont and I tried what I could from my knowledge. The picture below shows it, I want the 'Admin CP' & 'Mod CP' to be changed to red colour

This is how my template looks like:

Quote:<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

[Image: fcb68368ef.png]
assuming that you are using MyBB 1.8.x ,
you can try adding below style properties at the bottom of the theme's global.css
.admincp {color: red!important;}
.modcp {color: red!important;}
(edit theme's global.css through admin panel & edit in advanced edit mode.
hard refresh browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index page after saving changes to the style sheet)
I'm using MyBB 1616, as I don't want to use 1.8. In my opinion 1.8 sucks. Also I added the above to stylesheet, still nothing happens.
(2014-12-31, 04:45 PM)X-Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MyBB 1616, as I don't want to use 1.8. In my opinion 1.8 sucks. Also I can't find the theme's global.css, I'm normally used to vBulletin but going with MyBB now so it's a bit hard.

ACP >> Themes >> Your theme >> global.css >> Edit in advanced mode

and add those suggested codes...

and since you are using 1.6, change the admin link as below (that is add the css class)

Quote:<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php" class="admincp">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>
Add this into theme global.css:

a.admincp {color: red!important;}
a.modcp {color: red!important;} 
For some reason I'm still having trouble, tried all of the above
Could you post a link to your forum please?!
have you hard refreshed browser to clear its cache after saving the changes to global.css ? can we have your forum url
(2014-12-31, 05:00 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post a link to your forum please?!

http://rsportal.org/index.php

(2014-12-31, 05:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you hard refreshed browser to clear its cache after saving the changes to global.css ? can we have your forum url

http://rsportal.org/index.php

Yeah I hard refreshed doing CTRL + F5
Sorry, but url doesn't work for me.
Pages: 1 2