MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm searching for moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everybody
I have a forum here at www.forumforu.net
Its a paid to post forum here our member can earn money by posting thread and replies. I also have webmaster sections where webmaster can promote their sites.
Currently I'm searching for some moderators. If you want to join my forum team as a moderator than please reply here or send me pm. 

You can find the moderators requirements here : http://forumforu.net/thread-826.html

thanks for reading. . . . .  .
Looks like you have a nice growing community there, good luck.

One suggestion though, don't look for a moderator from this forum. You want to find a moderator who is active within your community already, someone that your users know and will be happy that they have been promoted to a moderator.

An active user that contributes to the forum and is committed will be a much better moderator that someone who just found this thread and has just registered on your site. Better for your users, better for you, better for your forum - in most cases.
(2015-01-06, 05:42 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you have a nice growing community there, good luck.

One suggestion though, don't look for a moderator from this forum. You want to find a moderator who is active within your community already, someone that your users know and will be happy that they have been promoted to a moderator.

An active user that contributes to the forum and is committed will be a much better moderator that someone who just found this thread and has just registered on your site. Better for your users, better for you, better for your forum - in most cases.

Thanks for your valuable advice. I will follow your advice. Big Grin

thanks
You're welcome Smile.