MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premoderation in settings of forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Premoderation options for forums aren't present in the 1.8 version?
Here is how in 1.6 series:

[attachment=33408]
^ looks like they are missing !
Will this option is restored in future revisions? At this hour even plug-in for this feature I have not found.
IMO, they are important settings and should be restored back. please wait for response from other staff.
not sure if this issue was brought-up before & if an issue already exists on GitHub ..
They have been moved to forum-specific permissions (Options → Permissions→ Set Custom Permissions, Moderation tab). You can set different permissions for each group now.
^ oh! No. global pre-moderation settings should exist for the forum
@.m., there is no issue (at least unintended), these permissions got extended and are group-based now, which provides more flexibility to the admin. Basically enabling it for every group in Custom Permissions will work similarly to the old 'global' settings.

The only bug is that they can only be saved only in the modal window for some weird reason I couldn't find yet. So don't click Save again after closing the modal window or they will be reset back to 0.
Quote:They have been moved to forum-specific permissions (Options → Permissions→ Set Custom Permissions, Moderation tab). You can set different permissions for each group now.

Yes, I found. So these settings became even more advanced. Thanks.