MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thankyou MyBB System / Tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No getting a like option on tapatalk since going with Dark neo Thankyou MyBB System
tapatalk is not an official plugin and have many issues with mycodes, and many pugins, even with default core functions of MyBB is a miracle can work with, i use only GoMobile.

I recomen you to use MyBB Go Mobile or a responsive theme for this purposes, tapatalk is very buggy.

Anyway you can ask to developers when add compatibyllity with all things of MyBB xD.

See yah...
I am not working with a smartphone myself, but now I am developing a forum of which I think that a considerable part of the members will be using smartphones. So I was looking for the MyBB solution for this.

I am active on a reasonably large Dutch forum on model building (vBulletin based, 26 thousand members, 3 million messages), and what I see that mobile users all use Tapatalk, while I read here that it sucks.

Also I notice that mobile connectivity is not a really hot item within MyBB, while here it certainly is. 

Is there an explanation for this?
Tapatalk is used because many users want to do it, but there are many other ways to use your forums without this app, i dunno why, but i don't use it and do not use never because try to add some MyCode or some plugin and the major part wont work, why ? because the code is not taken all cryteria for this, you can do it if you know how to do, but i think is more easy to do a theme responsive and whit GoMobile do all other job like don¿t take in mind some mods are not necesary, like add all mods and all to tapatalk, seriously i think the programmers can not take all job in his hands, because many times some mods are not used.

It's the sample whit only thankyou / like, if you see there are some petitions to add another one, but they say yes on next release and then there are many more than one an what nothing, like other issues reported are not taked on mind for thus guys, but if you pay maybe can add all features.

I think many users won't want to pay for it, it's lie this app many times was from pay only,now it's for free, so i think if you test it you can see what i say.
Thanks for the answer, I will look around for more solutions. I am not sure whether the GoMobile version for 1.8 is stable and adequately useful, the messages about it are not very clear to me.
You have to use this plugin if you wanna tapatalk like/thanks feature... I updated it http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-page-71.html
Sorry, wrong thread Huh
ok GoMobile uses the mybb core files and tapatalk use their own entire code optimizated for mobile that is the difference, and that is because much things not work the same functions for mybb because is not taken from core xD.

GoMobile you can find it here and changin compat line in plugin file to 18* besides 16* you have the new version the theme is shared here i think i have one and appears to be taken from here.

Finally there are a lot of responsive themes and you can use one for your forum or only GoMobile on opts select your theme id and works fine.

Another thing is use the plugin called by eldenroot is the only one added for tapatalk programmers to works with mybb using tapatalk.

And the last thing is modifying tapatalk core to add all new plugins you want to use every time when a new patched version appears and modify some plugin files to add tapatalk compatibyllity too.

At the end you can take your own desition.