MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aligning the 'Quick Edit' Post Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-01-12, 01:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you hard refreshed your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page after editing the style sheet ? (see image)

Yep, all of the suggested methods above have not worked. I was trying them in the style editor in FireFox.

[Image: f5612fa371.png]
(2015-01-12, 02:23 AM)ConkersBadFurDayN64 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, all of the suggested methods above have not worked. I was trying them in the style editor in FireFox.

this is what i see in Firefox with my code...

[Image: WaIZWQp.png]
(2015-01-12, 06:52 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-12, 02:23 AM)ConkersBadFurDayN64 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, all of the suggested methods above have not worked. I was trying them in the style editor in FireFox.

this is what i see in Firefox with my code...

[Image: WaIZWQp.png]

Hmmm, nevertheless, it still looks off. The buttons should be all the way to the right and both the buttons/textbox should be equal with the reply box.
^ not sure why you are not getting it. you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to modify the code
(2015-01-19, 05:56 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ not sure why you are not getting it. you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to modify the code

What exactly would you do? You don't have the right code. All your code is doing is trying to place all the items in a certain position. If you're on a smaller screen, the objects will be all over the place and in the wrong spot.

This is how I want it to look without everything being right aligned...
[Image: 017d1f5bf9.png]

Perhaps we could look at the JavaScript code in thread.js?
^ looks like you have low opinion on the helpers here !

please see this image. I've been using code for it since Nov 2014
(2015-01-20, 02:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like you have low opinion on the helpers here !

please see this image. I've been using code for it since Nov 2014

Oh sorry, I thought you posted what mmadhankumar did. Blush

I'm fully capable of copy + pasting code however. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding, as that image isn't what I'm looking for. Confused
Try this:

.post_content label {
	float: left;
    margin: 7px;
  	line-height: 22px;
}

.post_content input[id^="quickedit"] {
}

.post_body button[type=submit], .post_body button[type=cancel] {
  	margin: 6px;
}

It's all align to the left, but you have margin on each element.
(2015-01-24, 06:14 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

.post_content label {
  	line-height: 22px;
}

.post_content input[id^="quickedit"] {
}

.post_body button[type=submit], .post_body button[type=cancel] {
  	margin: 6px;
}

It's all align to the left, but you have margin on each element.

Thank you for the response. This is the what results in the code you posted.
[Image: 0543830aed.png]

I played around with it for a half hour and still couldn't get it.. why is it so tough? D:
its called from JS, you need to hack that !!
Pages: 1 2