MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently swapped over to the new version of myBB and I'm trying to get used to some of the new plugins.

I've been told OUGC Pages is much the same as Page Manager for version 1.6, but I can't seem to get my pages to work?

I have the categories set up and a page created, but when I click "view," it just takes me to a page that says "this page cannot be displayed."

I have all categories and pages activated as well as set to be viewed by all usergroups. :/ Any idea as to what could be causing this?

[edit]

Here's a screenshot. I've tried using HTML, I've tried using plain text, nothing shows up and the page ( as well as any categories ) shows up like this.

http://i.imgur.com/8Y6RmbB.png
bump? x_x
Anyone? :c
Try turning GZip off in the ACP.
GZip is turned off. Any idea what else it could be?
Are you sure you have uploaded all the files required? I dont have this plugin installed though I guess I can check it out.
As far as I'm aware I have everything installed. I can create and edit the pages without any problem, though they don't appear to be showing up correctly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and still can't get it to show up correctly.

I suppose I can just use help documents to create pages, of a sort, until more 'new pages' plugins are created.

Thanks for your help.