MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to use image in user title?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-01-05, 05:03 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently It not possible, post your suggestions in mybb development section or plugin request section.

May be this feature release in next version of mybb or any one developer create a plugin. But not sure.

ok thank you can you tell me how can i set content hide from guests.
i have set permissions for guest to just view forum.
but this option only disply forum name on home page when they click the see no thread message.

i want to show them threads but when they click on threads then they see login to your account.

i used one plugin which allow to put html tag before content then it's work properly but i want to set this feature from mybb template. i don't want to use html tag again and again in posts and don't want to ask my admins , staf user to use this code i want this from default...
(2015-01-05, 07:11 AM)shahzebraza Wrote: [ -> ]ok thank you can you tell me how can i set content hide from guests.
but this option only disply forum name on home page when they click the see no thread message.

i want to show them threads but when they click on threads then they see login to your account.

i used one plugin which allow to put html tag before content then it's work properly but i want to set this feature from mybb template. i don't want to use html tag again and again in posts and don't want to ask my admins , staf user to use this code i want this from default...

Follow this thread : http://community.mybb.com/thread-165041.html

And after do the steps said by mmadhankumar

(2015-01-04, 08:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]To set "Forum Rules" which can be added from Forum Settings page... don't forget to change the display method to "Display Rules for this Forum on thread listing".....
(2015-01-05, 07:16 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-05, 07:11 AM)shahzebraza Wrote: [ -> ]ok thank you can you tell me how can i set content hide from guests.

Follow this thread : http://community.mybb.com/thread-165041.html

And after do the steps said by mmadhankumar

(2015-01-04, 08:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]To set "Forum Rules" which can be added from Forum Settings page... don't forget to change the display method to "Display Rules for this Forum on thread listing".....

this is not what i want.
by the way i setup this my self by adding little php code in my template
if(Array['uid'] == 0) { error_no_permission(); }
after line 28

and this work awesome without any plugin.

you all people have to learn this type of official method to solve others problem other will don't ans.
we are seeing lot of plugin but we don't any such a plugin which allow us to hide content but we have to use any specials tags like [hide] [/hide] we want official answers.

by the way thank you. and soon i will find such a coding for user title too.
Pages: 1 2