MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox giving error on plugin screen..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot access my plugins once I upload the DVZ  Shoutbox files to my directory.

This is what it tells me:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in D:\Hosting\8946729\html\forum\inc\plugins\dvz_shoutbox.php on line 5
it requires a recent version of php (IIRC, php version >= 5.3.4)
Well that explains it! (Duh!) Thanks.

Do I just update my php version on my webhost cpanel?
You can ask your host to update your PHP version for you. There may also be another version of PHP you can use if you check your CPanel.
I found on my host cpanel that I can change it to 5.4 and I did so. But its not updating in the MyBB ACP.
^ as I informed you earlier, there are some issues with your current web hosting
Okay I got it installed but it doesn't look like its supposed to.

Any idea what I did wrong? I pasted the STYLES.txt file into global.css and color5.css (I'm using MyBBPro Midnight Blue). Nothing happened when I did that, though.

http://cfa-football.com/forum
It looks like you've pasted that CSS in the middle of the #logo class in color-5.css Wink
Where should I paste the .css?

Nevermind. I got it working now. But I've run into a strange problem.. There are no settings for it! And the ones for Quick Advanced Editor is actually every single setting on one page!

I have an admin temporary account still available if a trusting MyBB admin would check it out for me.

[Image: forumerror.png]

As you can see the Quick Advanced Editor has 123 settings as it takes it to All Settings.

And there's no settings for DVZ Shoutbox..
^ I don't think Quick Advanced Editor has 123 settings! I can check it after few hours (around GMT 0530)..
Pages: 1 2