MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reply Ban 1.5

Description:
Allows you to ban users from replying to a thread.

Features:
  • Reply Bans can be set to expire after a certain time or can be set permanently.
  • Displays a notice to user when they are banned.
  • Full language support.
Additional Information:
First new release of 2015! Based upon a feature found in XenForo.

Download & Screenshots:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=353
https://github.com/Starpaul20/Reply-Ban
Instead of using strpos on the url, why not use the constant THIS_SCRIPT? I think it'd be more reliable.

The plugin seems interesting, though I think it'd be more suited toward large forums.
Activating this mod caused every thread to throw a 503 error.
Plugin has been updated to 1.1.

- Added ability to lift bans (this was meant to be included in the original release but I forgot about it)
- Changed redirect location
- Bug: fixed XHTML error

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
That is an interesting idea. I like it. Smile
Plugin has been updated to 1.2.

- Added PostgreSQL and SQLite support
- Added Admin CP page
- Changed (int)$mybb->input to $mybb->get_input
- Added support for user merging/deletion
- Added support for thread merging/deletion

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
Can you ban users from replying to all threads with this and also from creating threads?
(2015-05-29, 09:34 AM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you ban users from replying to all threads with this and also from creating threads?

That's a default MyBB option. ACP -> Users & Grooups -> [any user] -> Moderator Options -> Suspend Posts
Hey, your plugin doesn't work for my custom theme... So can you make it for custom themes too...please ?

Links: Theme i am using

That option can fit in here so well (it is also on top of thread): Image

P.S Plugin works on deafault theme i tested it...but i really want it on custom theme...Sorry for wasting your time.
Is it compatible with 1.18.10?
Pages: 1 2 3 4