MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question regarding Polls...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'll be the only one creating Polls on my forum.

After having played around with the one included with this software I noticed that I have to provide all the answer choices.

I always appreciate Polls that have at least 1 "Other" option so members can write in their choice.

For example, if I created a Poll called "What are your favorite baseball teams?"; presently I would need to list every single team in the answer section..which would be 30 possible choices.

A much better Poll offering would be to have the option of including an "Other" field where the visitor could input their choices instead of me having to provide all of them..

So, instead of my having to provide 30 pre-selected answer choices, I could simply choose X number of blank "Other" fields and they could write in their choices.

Is this something that's available either by editing the Polls Template or via a Mod?

Thanks so much,

J.
No reason to duplicate the thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-164910.htmlYou should bump that one instead.