MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: suggest me any domain name suitable for social network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I decided to create a small social network for my friend like twitter and facebook.

can anyone suggest me any good domain name suitable for social network.
What kind of social network? The best names usually have the name of the action or main part of the site. (FACEbook, TWITter, etc.)
(2015-01-04, 12:52 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I decided to create a small social network for my friend like twitter and facebook.

can anyone suggest me any good domain name suitable for social network.

Rajeev, a bit more info will help.

1. Like Twitter or FB ? Both are miles apart.

2. Who is your intended audience - Working men, women, students, retired persons

Even without these, I can only say go ahead and find a unique name, establish it as a brand. No one knew the name Facebook before they made it big.
@Lo. and @meetdilip : i am going to create a social networks for my friends, relative, office staff, old college student and also general peoples can join.

Our developer and me completed the work for creating a script, CMS and design, just not getting a good name for social network in my mind.

if you have any good name for social network please suggest me.
how about these.......  Big Grin

cheerbay.com
Crazyshare.com
friends4u.com
justfriendz.com
friendzstop.com
cheer.in
socialize.in
Good name suggest My . Bad luck none of the domain name is available for registration Angry .

any more suggest Lightbulb

(2015-01-05, 06:06 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]how about these....... Big Grin

cheerbay.com
Crazyshare.com
friends4u.com
justfriendz.com
friendzstop.com
cheer.in
socialize.in