MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Backup only posts, threads and memberlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to reinstall fresh copy of 1.6.7.
pls guide what i have to do for only reinstall memberlists,posts and threads?
thank you.
this is 4th thread for the same requirement in last 13 hours.
earlier threads
Memberlist backup
Mybb 1.6.7 and 1.8.3
Full reupload forum data

do you currently have a forum or do you have a full backup ?
i have a forum bro.
as i had install many plugins which doing interfering with eachother so i want to reinstall my forum again with only memberlists, posts and threads. and i will install only required plugins. so i am asking for that.
one more question also 1.6.7 data work only on 1.6.7 or any which higher version.
thank you.
you can deactivate and uninstall the plugins.
MyBB 1.6.7 data works only on MyBB 1.6.7 system and it can be easily upgraded to MyBB 1.6.16 or MyBB 1.8.3
its difficult to judge which plugin creating problem.
as per example hide plugin..i had inastalled 3 plugin and now creating problem.install reinstall creating more problem.so i want to install fresh copy with memberlists,post, thread with its attachments only.

please bro guide me.
you can deactivate and uninstall all the plugins. remove plugins files from ~/inc/plugins folder.
upgrade your forum to MyBB 1.6.16 (at present, I don't recommend MyBB 1.8.x for you)
and install only the required plugins
Ok..if i remove all plugin than its related changed template and css file remain there so it will creat problem.and its taking time to see all templates.
so i asked.
^ in general, when plugins are uninstalled they also remove their associated codes from templates
you r expert but i am thinking this. no bro...in few plugins we have to adding few related codes in css and templates.
bydefault inserted template and css codes removed but not all.
.thank you