MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vertical subforums on index and .htaccess Friendly URLs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 questions.
1 - How can I put the subforuns list on index in vertical? like this.
[Image: kKwWHeElu.png]

2- I want to active the Friendly URL in all the threads... actually the urls is showing this "showthread.php?tid=1&pid=1#pid1" and I need to modified to this or like this "forum/topic/my-cool-thread/"
1. you can follow this guidance => subforums in columns
instead of width: 50%; you have to use width: 100%;

2. you can use Google SEO plugin
I have tested it on my forums and the method below also worked for me. you can test above method or you can also try this one as well.

Admin CP=> Templates=> Edit/Delete=>The Theme that you use => Forumbit Templates => forumbit_depth3 Open:

Replace with:
<br/>{$statusicon}<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum['fid']}">{$forum['name']}</a>

We just added <br/> in this code, nothing more complicated. It will adjust itself accordingly.

but if this thing does not work properly for your theme, then you should go by above method.
But the Google SEO plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3, Can you guide us how to make it compatible with the current version of MyBB?
I have already downloaded it from GitHub, but it still saying that This plugin is incompatible with 1.8.3
You need to change the compatibility line to 18*