MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help about language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I want to let you know that I have changed my theme from default to ModeranVB Ultimate, but I have a problem that when I view a post, the edit and quote option is in any other language as you can see this:[attachment=33429]. Please guide me how do I change these buttons in to English language?
I am waiting for your reply.
Regards
it should be editable from either of these places... does the theme come with a lang file.. if yes, you might need to check that first....

ACP >> Configuration >> Languages >> Options, Edit Variables >> global.lang.php
or

ACP >> Templates >> Your theme Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit_edit, postbit_quote template
Yes There is Global.lang.php file included with the theme. I have got access to the global.lang.php through configuration. This is the screenshot of edit and quote options in this file: [attachment=33430][attachment=33431].
You can also check it on my website: www.rawalpindiforum.pk
I am waiting for your reply.
you need to look for "postbit_button_quote" and "postbit_button_edit"
I have tried to search for these options, but these options are not there.
did you check the templates suggested above... also check the default global.lang.php, just in case its modified...
Yes I have check it out as you have suggeested me, but I could not found this
could you share the content of those two templates of that theme which has this issue...
Content means the themes which I have downloaded and installed or Admin Access?
ACP >> Templates >> Your theme Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit_edit, postbit_quote template

copy the codes from those templates and post it here...
Pages: 1 2