MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: latest android upgrade to lollipop 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after logged on a system message appeared. for first time, received an upgrade. pressumably to fix bug found in lollipop. however, i dont see too much diffrence than before upgrade. but heres the odd part, my google search widget is missing. halarious.. anyways, anyone else received upgrade yet?
Still waiting for the upgrade on both my phones Sad

Apparently both devices are high on the "priority list" so hopefully they arrive soon.

I've heard some good things about 5.0 though.
I just got the Motorola Moto X over the weekend and it did an upgrade about 24 hours after I got it. I haven't noticed anything missing or any problems.

5.0 (Lollipop) is different, took a little time to adjust but overall I really like it Smile.
cheers dudes. btw, anyone know why my google search feature has gone missing? i searched files and its not there. may have to re install it. Sad
(2015-01-07, 05:58 PM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]cheers dudes. btw, anyone know why my google search feature has gone missing? i searched files and its not there. may have to re install it. Sad

There is a few different Google search features, which one are you referring to? Maybe it is a widget which you can simply drag where you want it?
its the main one i use to search with. is odd . maybe the devs on xda knows? what is this strange phenomenom called anyways
All you people with Lollipop. Bell still haven't gotten off their limes and pushed the update.
(2015-01-08, 02:24 PM)Nebulon Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]All you people with Lollipop. Bell still haven't gotten off their limes and pushed the update.

Have you tried tech support? They might now when an update will happen.
i am waiting when it will be available for asus zenphone 5
Sources say it should be anytime. When, iam not clear on that