MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just completed this and I am quite proud.  Took me lots of hours on this...most of today actually. I did plenty of template changes too.

I have 1k+ members and over 40k posts!

This was a site I converted from punbb this week.  It was lots of work but in the end it's worth it.

http://www.animalcrossingforum.com
Lol, it's very nice! Good work! Toungue
very cute logo, bad forum bit iconsToungue , and a lot green Big Grin
Which forum bit icons do you mean Zaher...the folder icons or the postbit_ icons?
Very cute.

Good logo.
labrocca Wrote:Which forum bit icons do you mean Zaher...the folder icons or the postbit_ icons?

The forum bit icons are those that stats if a foum contains new threads or not or if it is locked
Ok...you mean the on, off, and offlock images...well I had a few people mention they didn't like them. However in their defense I find them to be very different and original than most forum bit icons as you call them. I think they can be improved and I will possibly use the same technique in another of my templates and see if I can't do better. Those however are gonna stay at the acf site. I don't plan on releasing that theme since it's basically very set for that site.

Thank Zaher for clearing that up.
Awwww they're soooo cute in that logo. ^_^
Great theme... I love it. One of the best ones you have. Smile