MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Computer Graphics Community forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have started a forum for Computer Graphics. My forum url is
http://www.cgshelf.com/forum/

Please let me know what do you think about my forum. If you are interested in my forum, feel free to join there Toungue
I'm not a fan of the skin but that's just me, lol Toungue Big Grin.
for a graphics forum, its not really that appealing.

I dont think its a bad design just not right for your forum.
I think the skin is close to being really nice.
Good work on the coloring.

However i'd like to see different icons, not ony colored, for example the forum bit icons.

And do some templating work, not only coloring.
* Snake trys to figure out why there are so many graphic forums.
Quote:for a graphics forum, its not really that appealing.

tony84, Could you please tell me what change I need to make in my forum to make it more appealing?

Quote:However i'd like to see different icons, not ony colored, for example the forum bit icons.

And do some templating work, not only coloring.

zaher1988, What is this forum bit icons? We are planning to change all the icons and some template stuff also. Actually I am learning how the templates are working in my local instance.
you have cvarious shades of green that i dont think really compliment one another, however they could go well with the grey/silver effect if you had greens that work together, for instance the arrow icons just dotn go with the other greens.

You then have blue text which i think jus needs to be changed, that colour scheme works on your main site but not on the forums for some reasons which maes me think its just the shades of colours that need to be changed
How are those adlink ads working for you. I looked at the site and it says you need 500,000 impressions per month. Do you have that? My site is small as well and I would like to apply for these ads
Its Kontera ads. http://www.kontera.com/ They don't require 500,000 impressions. Only vibrant media needs 500,000 impressions.
Pages: 1 2