MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-02, 10:14 AM)damowhite666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andy, most of the white boxes with text in appear like this... Know a way to fix them all?

those text seems to have text-shadow... if you wish to remove them completely, you can check in global.css and remove/comment out the text-shadow property for all occurances...
(2015-02-02, 10:14 AM)damowhite666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andy, most of the white boxes with text in appear like this... Know a way to fix them all?

[Image: cYRTfVK.png]

Look in global.css for ".editor_control_bar"

Remove the two lines below it and add this

background: rgba(15,15,15,0.95);
border: 1px solid #232323;
text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #171717;
Worked, thanks. Got another, there's quite a few of these.. Shall I post them all?

[Image: ok6RE61.png]
You should post your websites URL, and more photos if they are within other places besides a post as you have shown.
Sorry, I have below. A few of them though you can only see certain boxes like the one above if you are a moderator or an admin.

Though something else, you can only see when someone posted not who posted...
http://goo.gl/Z5xvkD
Can only find the one above and .div error. both fixed now and re added last poster on forumdisplay.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=357
Cool, I think I'll wait for your next stable release.

Thanks Smile
Dear Sir, is it possible to change the background of Posts (postbit) ??
(2015-02-02, 08:46 PM)cdusa8 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir, is it possible to change the background of Posts (postbit) ??

Hi, look for ".newposts" in Themes > iGame > Global.css
(2015-02-02, 09:40 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-02, 08:46 PM)cdusa8 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir, is it possible to change the background of Posts (postbit) ??

Hi, look for ".newposts"  in Themes  > iGame > Global.css

Dear Sir, 

I only wants to change the background of all posts.

see the screenshot for the details.

[Image: zgsxubb00ljag2ezg.jpg]