MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's in new.css. i'm looking at it .threadtext

Use your browsers search and search for it
(2015-02-07, 09:22 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's in new.css. i'm looking at it  .threadtext

I am sorry for that.. i couldn't find it , i fixed now. ffy-gaming.url.ph/forums you see Smile

How can i change iGame logo?
(2015-02-07, 10:32 PM)GeroX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-07, 09:22 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's in new.css. i'm looking at it  .threadtext

I am sorry for that.. i couldn't find it , i fixed now. ffy-gaming.url.ph/forums you see Smile

It's a text based logo, you can edit it in Templates > iGame > Header Templates > Header. Just edit the iGame Text.
(2015-02-08, 12:35 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a text based logo, you can edit it in Templates > iGame > Header Templates > Header.   Just edit the iGame Text.

Thank you so much Smile You helped me a lot, if it wouldn't be problem , can i have your skype?
(2015-02-08, 12:32 PM)GeroX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-08, 12:35 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a text based logo, you can edit it in Templates > iGame > Header Templates > Header.   Just edit the iGame Text.

Thank you so much Smile You helped me a lot, if it wouldn't be problem , can i have your skype?

I have it but forgot my id, i never use it tho so pointless anyway.
for some reason the blurred backgrounds just go white

http://wolfy.gaming.bz/ Huh
http://wolfy.gaming.bz/images/igame/2.jpg is that the correct link of your igame images?
It should be images/igame/2.jpg

You could go into your global.css and edit the link for your background on the body.
Hello...

I can't seem to change the theme back to "fixed" by editing "#mainwidth" in "new.css"

Help?