MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Templates > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_threadlist

Look for this

<div class="float_right" style="margin-top: 4px;">
	{$newthread}
</div>
<br class="clear" />

Copy and paste this over everything below the above code

<br />
<div class="float_left">
	<div class="float_left">
		<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
			<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>
<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right;">
	{$inlinemod}
	{$searchforum}
	{$forumjump}
</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$inline_edit_js}

You'll have to edit each icon with the code above to match the staus icons
(2015-02-13, 03:40 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Templates >  Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_threadlist

Look for this

<div class="float_right" style="margin-top: 4px;">
	{$newthread}
</div>
<br class="clear" />

Copy and paste this over everything below the above code

<br />
<div class="float_left">
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>
<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right;">
	{$inlinemod}
	{$searchforum}
	{$forumjump}
</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$inline_edit_js}

You'll have to edit each icon with the code above to match the staus icons

Thank you so much, for the solution Heart , i also replaced the fontawesome icons with default sprite image.

I have another issue. I created a custom moderation tool (Merge Threads) and i selected threads inline, and when i hit the execute button i get this below error message.
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.
Also this issue is with all of your themes i tried. And this issue is not present when i use the default theme. Can you tell me what is to do to make it work?
That doesn't even sound like it's theme related, can you make a temp admin account so i can test it?
(2015-02-13, 08:05 AM)damowhite666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Scream.

You are best reading through this thread what you have asked is in here, anyway.

To upload more images go to your FTP client and drag and drop images to this directory "/public_html/images/igame"

Once you've uploaded your background navigate to... Admin panel > Templates & Styles > iGame > global.css

Then from the selector choose "body" then you just need to edit the background file name to the one you uploaded, click save Smile

It doesn't seem like it worked.

It's being hosted on our webserver, I did skim through the thread a little bit and i saw a post relating to this but it didn't work either.

When i try to change the background image, it just stay's the same.

Huh
^ Are you by any chance using cloud flare? make sure it's in developer mode when updating themes
(2015-02-13, 11:36 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]^ Are you by any chance using cloud flare?  make sure it's in developer mode when updating themes

Possibly, i will get back to you in a few.

EDIT: That was the problem, thank you andrew.
(2015-02-13, 11:36 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]^ Are you by any chance using cloud flare?  make sure it's in developer mode when updating themes

I'm using CloudFlare so how would I go into developer mode like you stated?

All I Got to say is this is a very nice looking theme!
Go into your cloud flare web page and turn it on, thanks.
(2015-02-13, 02:30 PM)TheRaj Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andrew

How can i show topic status icons in showthread like this in default theme
[Image: Capture.png]

Whereas i think you employ fontawesome icons for this, how can i show those default status icons in this theme. Because i am unable to differentiate a locked thread and a normal thread without hovering over the icon. So kindly help me.

[Image: screenshot_1.png]

I had the same problem differentiating, then decided to just edit the CSS so the colors/glows matched the status of the original images.  Actually looks pretty cool but takes some work
You also could replace the whole content of iGame thread_status.css with:
.thread_status {
	display: inline-block;
  	width: 15px;
	height: 15px;
	background: none;
}

.thread_status[class*=folder]{
    position:relative;
}

.thread_status[class*=folder]:before {
	text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #181818;
	position: absolute;
	font-family: FontAwesome;
	font-size: 14px;
}

.thread_status[class$=folder]:before{
	content: "\f115";
	color: #ccc;
}

.thread_status[class$=lockfolder]:before {
	content: "\f114";
}

.thread_status[class*=new]:before {
	color: green;
}

.thread_status[class*=hot]:before {
	color: red;
}

.thread_status.movefolder:before {
	content: "\f045";
}

This will recolor icons from hot threads into red and icons from threads with new post into green. Also it will display different icon for closed threads.