MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool, very nice Skin!

Have two questions:

- where can I change the black background?
- is it possible to put a picture based logo instead of text based logo?
(2015-07-23, 08:14 AM)Shaun Clark Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, very nice Skin!
Have two questions:
- where can I change the black background?
- is it possible to put a picture based logo instead of text based logo?

Which black background bit do you mean?
Sure, you can replace my text logo with the one from a default MyBB theme.

Templates > iGame >Header Templates > Header
I mean this background.
This theme is awesome, but it makes my forum perform really slow. Do you know why this could be happening? This doesn't happen with the default theme. I'm using the latest version of MyBB.
(2015-07-24, 10:35 PM)Shnit Wrote: [ -> ]This theme is awesome, but it makes my forum perform really slow. Do you know why this could be happening? This doesn't happen with the default theme. I'm using the latest version of MyBB.

Runs fine on every forum I've seen it on, send me your forum link and i'll take a look.
(2015-07-25, 08:36 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-24, 10:35 PM)Shnit Wrote: [ -> ]This theme is awesome, but it makes my forum perform really slow. Do you know why this could be happening? This doesn't happen with the default theme. I'm using the latest version of MyBB.

Runs fine on every forum I've seen it on, send me your forum link and i'll take a look.

Sorry for the late response, I decided to use another theme (Revolution, also yours) as it doesn't have that problem and fits even better my forum. Thanks anyway!
(2015-07-23, 02:57 PM)Shaun Clark Wrote: [ -> ]I mean this background.

The image background can be removed /changed in your global.css on the body

The black is your trows, the green line border is on your thead both are in global.css also.
How can I change the post editor used in this theme? I need to use sceditor as there are plugins on my board that is dependent on it Smile

I also see that the theme does not show the names of my custom fields when viewing a person's profile. Any way I can implement it?

The theme looks great by the way. Love it !!! <3
Is sceditor a plugin? should just be like any other plugin if it is.

Send me your forum url and i'll take a look.
(2015-08-02, 11:25 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Is sceditor a plugin?  should just be like any other plugin if it is.

Send me your forum url and i'll take a look.

Hi Andrew. I managed to fix that. Simply had to reinstall my plugin. My forum is on a local PC, not the internet.
Can you please help me with an issue I have on the user profile.

I attached a screenshot for you. I need the extra info and the trader blocks to move to the right as long blocks. The info block does not show the labels of the fields.

[attachment=34780]