MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I am not wanting to use the blurred background how do I make it a black background and change the height? So it's a bit more tidier
Look in themes > igame > global.css

Look for the body and remove the link for the image. have it as background: #000;

Which height do you mean?
Great job! I will definitely use this.
I am having a problem, I want the threads to look like the thread picture on this forum but instead it looks like the default mybb format.

Here's what it looks like;
https://i.gyazo.com/43b36a4ff07ded4464ed...377d17.png

Here's what I want it to look like;
http://i2.minus.com/itzmqtkToxtiF.png

Any ideas?
You need to change your settings in your ACP

ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout
Bro you forgot to add a linebreak tag In The Member templates. I am not sure which was the one But I fixed it . The problem was That Usergroup images were shown after stars Not Understars.

(2015-08-15, 07:00 PM)CustomAbilities Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a problem, I want the threads to look like the thread picture on this forum but instead it looks like the default mybb format.

Here's what it looks like;
https://i.gyazo.com/43b36a4ff07ded4464ed...377d17.png

Here's what I want it to look like;
http://i2.minus.com/itzmqtkToxtiF.png

Any ideas?

There is a setting in ACP called Display Posts In : XXXXX

you need to change that.
Very nice Theme .
But how can I get a picture rather than a text as a header
Hey, i am a user of your amazing theme, and i wanted a tabbing system on my forum, not just every forum on the home page, but when the tabs are put onto the forum with this theme, they looked like they were pulled from Windows 98. I was wondering if you could edit in tabs that match the theme?
First of all I wanted to thank you for making such an awesome theme which in my opinion is the best one on here that I could find. I'm new to MyBB and to forum software in general so please do excuse me if these following questions have easy answers that I should know.

1. How can I change the iGame text along with the crosshair next to it in the header? I know that you already answered this question but I can't seem to find the specific location that contains those settings in the #header section in global.css

2. What do I need to do to adjust the links under the Go Social tab? I read a previous comment that claimed that its broken in MyBB 1.8.5, is this true? If so, how can I remove the tab? Within that same question, where can I go to remove any of the tabs in general?

3. Where can the About Us text be edited?

4. How can I remove the Lite mode link at the bottom? It produces a very blank theme.

5. Is it possible to have multiple backgrounds?

Again, thanks for the great skin!
(2015-08-16, 08:43 PM)cailban Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Theme .
But how can I get a picture rather than a text as a header

Templates > igame > header templates > header

Remove my line of code where it shows igame and replace it with the code from the default theme.

(2015-08-17, 12:37 AM)Kek_Mafia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i am a user of your amazing theme, and i wanted a tabbing system on my forum, not just every forum on the home page, but when the tabs are put onto the forum with this theme, they looked like they were pulled from Windows 98. I was wondering if you could edit in tabs that match the theme?

You just need to edit the colors for them in your acp.

(2015-08-17, 01:39 AM)abstar Wrote: [ -> ]First of all I wanted to thank you for making such an awesome theme which in my opinion is the best one on here that I could find. I'm new to MyBB and to forum software in general so please do excuse me if these following questions have easy answers that I should know.

1. How can I change the iGame text along with the crosshair next to it in the header? I know that you already answered this question but I can't seem to find the specific location that contains those settings in the #header section in global.css

2. What do I need to do to adjust the links under the Go Social tab? I read a previous comment that claimed that its broken in MyBB 1.8.5, is this true? If so, how can I remove the tab? Within that same question, where can I go to remove any of the tabs in general?

3. Where can the About Us text be edited?

4. How can I remove the Lite mode link at the bottom? It produces a very blank theme.

5. Is it possible to have multiple backgrounds?

Again, thanks for the great skin!

1) Templates > igame > header templates > header , Remove my line of code where it shows igame and replace it with the code from the default theme.

2) No it isn't broke, Templates > igame > header templates, just search for the go social links and change them.
3) Templates > igame > footer templates > footer.
4) Templates > igame > footer templates > footer also.
5) Yes it's possible but you would need to add a background changer.