MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Andrew,
Can you tell me or point on how I can change the post/thread status to image? What size would do? Is your theme compatible with this one:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-169068.html
(2015-09-03, 12:48 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andrew,
Can you tell me or point on how I can change the post/thread status to image? What size would do? Is your theme compatible with this one:

Yes it's compatible.

Templates > iGame > Forumbit Templates >
forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat
(2015-09-03, 01:40 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-03, 12:48 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andrew,
Can you tell me or point on how I can change the post/thread status to image? What size would do? Is your  theme compatible with this one:

Yes it's compatible.

Templates >  iGame > Forumbit Templates >
forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat
Oh Yes, Yes. Thanks for the help! I'll be sure not to forget you when my forum gets a little bit popular (I'm pretty sure I won't since you're in my footer, lol).
I wanted to know if someone could help with making a recent topics tab with this forum theme. Everything else seems to be on perfections so far, thank you iAndrew.
Hi iAndrew,
If I buy the Paid version of this theme, would there be any hard changes to make when I install it? I just want the responsive feature of the paid version without having to edit all the templates again since I made a lot of edits.
(2015-09-08, 04:04 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi iAndrew,
If I buy the Paid version of this theme, would there be any hard changes to make when I install it? I just want the responsive feature of the paid version without having to edit all the templates again since I made a lot of edits.

You would need to do the edits again, what bits have you edited?
(2015-09-08, 08:06 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-08, 04:04 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi iAndrew,

You would need to do the edits again, what bits have you edited?

That's the problematic part, I might entirely sure what all I edited, I can remember some but I can't remember the others since I've been doing my Forum for a week and with only 5 hours of sleep. I'm not able to remember entirely. lol

My Administrator log has like 880 entries. lol
Send me your forum link, should be able to see what is different from my version to yours.
(2015-09-08, 12:56 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your forum link, should be able to see what is different from my version to yours.

Sent it via PM.
It's mainly just editing the menu and adding social login, with the odd FontAwesome icon change.