MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

How do i add a recent threads to the index page? I have tried some plug-ins that kinda fixed my problem but it looked completely different from the one on the portal. I want a latest threads sidebar on the index page that is identical to the one on the portal page. Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

https://i.gyazo.com/cd6a1fb5d691fcbb3f46...9f7a94.png - This is how it looks on the index page with the plug-in i tried.

https://i.gyazo.com/97c7d94a97a8e7baf762...4cbcf5.png - This is how it looks on the portal page.

Both the screenshots are from my test forum. I have installed this theme on both forums, but haven't activated the theme for any other than my own user on the main forum (all the other users are seeing the default theme, which is the revolution gaming dark theme). The main forum has 3.5k registered members and i don't want to roll out an incomplete theme for all those people.

This was the fix for the revolution theme (I tried it at iGame as well, but it didn't work):

<script type="text/javascript">
	jQuery(function(){
		jQuery(".latestthreads").load("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php .latestthreads_portal");
	});
	</script>

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Latest activity</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2">
				<div class="latestthreads float_left"></div>
		</td>
</tr>
</table>

P.s: A small bug i found is that when you press "Mark All Forums Read" in the footer you get an error as shown in this screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/eb6006b58b5c69d130f2...e42738.png

<li><a href="misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">Mark All Forums Read</a></li>

Happens on both the test forum and the main forum.
What plugin is this picture from?
https://origin-us.gyazo.com/cd6a1fb5d691...9f7a94.png

Can you send me a temp admin account on your test site?
(2016-12-23, 12:37 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin is this picture from?
https://origin-us.gyazo.com/cd6a1fb5d691...9f7a94.png

Can you send me a temp admin account on your test site?

Sent you a PM with the required info Smile
Hello,

I have installed the latest build for this theme (#12 (stable) ‐ Uploaded on 05-22-2016, 03:56 PM) and I am very satisfied and love it! However, I already have done some work on my forum and I somehow never realised that some fonts are missing. It's the font which is displayed on the index page and some thread icons (like thread locked or thread still open) which are not displayed correctly on my forum.

I can normally fix or edit things myself when I lookup some code and compare it with a forum which has the same template. But this time I'm out of options and solutions. I uploaded the same downloaded theme again and named it Igame2 and for this upload the icons are getting displayed, but I lose some things I have already made on the first upload If I would switch to the second upload.

Below are some screenshots how it looks right now:

[Image: fa_circle_notshowing.jpg]
Index

[Image: thread_status_dot_lock_notshowing.jpg]
forumdisplay

I can also send you a temp admin account if you want.
I have resolved my issue with the icons by reverting the: 

Ungrouped Templates - headerinclude 

back to its original Smile
(2016-12-16, 10:08 PM)FernandoEnrique Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-14, 05:38 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-13, 06:02 PM)FernandoEnrique Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
I wonder if it's at all possible to change the colour of the cursor in the new thread/post box? A black cursor on a black background don't really help.
Thanks in advance!

Can you show me what you mean by black cursor on the new thread/post box?

I mean the cursor at the end of the sample text in this image.

Sorry to keep bothering, but any chance this is fixable?
(2017-01-25, 08:49 PM)FernandoEnrique Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to keep bothering, but any chance this is fixable?

Your editor is modified.

Make sure you have #fff set as your textarea colour in Themes > iGame > Global.css
(2017-01-26, 11:45 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-25, 08:49 PM)FernandoEnrique Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to keep bothering, but any chance this is fixable?

Your editor is modified.

Make sure you have #fff set as your textarea colour in Themes > iGame > Global.css

It is set to #fff. This is the relevant part of the code as it looks now:

textarea {
	background: #181818;
	color: #fff;
	-webkit-box-shadow: inset rgba(0,0,0,0.4) 0px 0px 0px 1px;
	-moz-box-shadow: inset rgba(0,0,0,0.4) 0px 0px 0px 1px;
	box-shadow: inset rgba(0,0,0,0.4) 0px 0px 0px 1px;
	padding: 5px;
	line-height: 1.4;
	outline: 0;
	-moz-border-radius: 2px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 2px;