MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok change your background color to this background: rgba(15, 15, 15, 0.95) !important;

Works in opera, firefox, internet explorer and chrome.
In Chrome its perfect.
So there is no solution ?

I fixed it thanks!
Mr. iAndrew. How would i go about making the stuff smaller? like overall text and the table widths and stuff?
(2015-01-21, 06:33 AM)cjmwid Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. iAndrew. How would i go about making the stuff smaller? like overall text and the table widths and stuff?

You mean the width? you can change the width in themes > iGame > new.css

Look for #mainwidth  and edit  width: 90%;

The main fonts can be found in Global.css and New.css
Everything is fixed but when i select topics to close, i go down and go to the moderation option, but when i select anything the forum says its done but it is not. So i cant close, lock etc topics.

It works in other theme flawless.

Any idea ?
(2015-01-21, 11:02 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-21, 06:33 AM)cjmwid Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. iAndrew. How would i go about making the stuff smaller? like overall text and the table widths and stuff?

You mean the width? you can change the width in themes > iGame > new.css

Look for #mainwidth  and edit  width: 90%;

The main fonts can be found in Global.css and New.css

Somthing alittle more like the cell-spacing if u want to call it that?

[Image: 122133222c.jpg]
Thats the padding on the trow1 + trow2 in Global.css

(2015-01-21, 07:19 PM)Boyka Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is fixed but when i select topics to close, i go down and go to the moderation option, but when i select anything the forum says its done but it is not. So i cant close, lock etc topics.

It works in other theme flawless.

Any idea ?

Just tested on my site and it's working, can you send me your forum url with a temp test account?

Also you do know that you'll still see the thread as open where as registered or other groups will see it as closed.

Login to a temp registered account and see if it's closed.
iAndrew i really Appericiate To You For This Great Theme . But There was a problem for mobile users with this theme when we open forum from mobile with this theme the forum was hidden .

Below index template code :
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$forums}
{$boardstats}
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Are you using GoMobile and not configured it correctly?
(2015-01-22, 06:59 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using GoMobile and not configured it correctly?

No am not using GoMobile .