MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delayed moderation - time bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use 24H format in my forum. There is a problem with time in delayed moderation option. 

pm/am is shown. There should be 22:16

There should be a selector for time (for hours and minutes) - same like for date. It would be better

Another problem: problem with time in moderation - forum time is 23:16 (GTM+1) but delayed moderation automaticaly uses -1 hour time. 
Can anyone confirm?
yes.. i just checked it...

#it shows 12hr time although the board is set to 24 hrs
#and its not "-1 hour time" but it actually shows the GMT Time irrespective of what the board is set to
Yes, I agree with your post!
I'd say it is a bug (or rather an incomplete feature), but it doesn't only affect delayed moderation, IIRC it's like that in multiple places (announcements, calendar events, etc.). Also, it displays in GMT instead of considering user's timezone.
I'm not sure about this, it makes no difference whatsoever. And yes, the code was based off other place IIRC.
yes, but it should use time settings from mybb. At least 12/24 hour format
(2015-01-10, 07:05 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]it makes no difference whatsoever

Most non-English countries don't use AM/PM and some users who don't know English may get confused by it.

And wrong timezone may result in accidental delays/rushes if someone forgets it's GMT 0.
I agree with you @Destroy666.

Which are the other places in mybb where it could be shown wrong?
Where do you define to use 24 hours format in the forums? Which setting is it?

If this happens in multiple places it would be better to fix all at once.
Pages: 1 2