MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images and attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used mybb 1.6 long time ago, now i created new page and installed latest mybb script (1.8.3) but i am disapointed... First of all, sometimes images on post just dont work...

With this images i attach screenshoot (red line is the place where i put image, its in polish but that mean Image: link_to_image)

[Image: sc.png]

Second problem is attachments system... It just dont work. I am choosing file and click Add attachment and it looks like file is uploading but nothing happened...

My page is zlapzabron.pl
Test user:
Login: Test
Password: 1234567890
for the images issue see replies here
and file attachments are working (eg.)
wit this attachments u was able to upload i dont Confused i try to upload .zip file, maybe i make any mistake in acp when i add this in acp? in acp>type of attachments>MIME type i got application/zip, but looking on link "show all avliable types" i can read for zip are few MIME types like multipart/x-zip, application/zip (my current), application/x-zip-compressed, application/x-compressed. This may be problem?
for the zip files MIME type application/zip should work without any issues
I've also tested a zip file as an attachment on your forum (~)
maybe its my browser? I am using Firefox. My friend use chrome and he is able to see images
I do not see any problem with using firefox (version 34)
ensure that you have options set to view images & videos at your user control panel
Ohh, now work Big Grin thanks bro Wink but now i have another question, why this option was deflaut off? (i didnt change it) and How to set this options on by deflaut for all users
^ please see given SQL queries at the above referred thread