MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload image button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hellow i have my own hosting

i want "upload image button" rather than "insert image" button'

in post box

How this can be possible?

[Image: dnds.png]

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS SOME OF IMAGE IS NOT SHOWNING UP?

[Image: dnds.png]
Hello,

About the image upload, you can use this plugin, check this out if this plugin fit your need:
Its feature has Drag-Drop Image upload!

MyBB Editor CKEditor
http://community.mybb.com/thread-132680.html
i installed but there is a problem

[img][Image: dnds.jpg][/img]

after up;oading i lost my toolbar
I too faced the issue of images not showing up (which worked and confirmed in preview). It was a rather fresh install.
for the images issue, please see replies at this recent thread
.m. , the funny part is it happens only to a few images. It was not an overall error.
(2015-01-10, 10:00 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I too faced the issue of images not showing up (which worked and confirmed in preview). It was a rather fresh install.

means i dint get u

(2015-01-10, 10:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the images issue, please see replies at this recent thread

i dint get solution

and i donot have problem in sign

problem is with images in post

i m not getting in replie thread
ie, some images appear well in preview but shows a text when posted. But this happened only with a few images.
^ @meetdilip, if you have MyBB forum online, please provide test thread url & a test user account to check

@admin123456, I've checked your forum & did not see referred issue. may be you are confused.
you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host control panel to check & fix