MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need urgent help - posts not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Some posts don't seem to show on my board - even though someone has posted them.
I have the developmental version of MyAlerts added and it works fine. However, I am seeing that some people have replied in threads (showed me as an alert), but then when I go to the thread the reply isnt there?

Also having an issue on some threads when you post the post spinner will just spin and it won't post..

Its' not theme specific either as I've tried it on other themes

any ideas?

Thanks
It's probably the issue reported here.

Try uninstalling MyAlerts and look whether the Reply works again.
can we have forum url & a test user account .. also who is the web host
What Jones said seems to have fixed the issue, thankyou.

I'll have to wait to see if there is a fix with MyAlerts to continue to allow me to use the plugin.
You should be able to use MyAlerts again if you reinstall it. It's a problem with a newly added alert type which isn't properly synced when updating. (At least that's what Euan said, I hadn't the problem myself).
(2015-01-09, 02:28 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to use MyAlerts again if you reinstall it. It's a problem with a newly added alert type which isn't properly synced when updating. (At least that's what Euan said, I hadn't the problem myself).

Contacted him, he advised me not to use it until its fixed.
It was fine to use, but on some threads it just messed up the whole forum.