MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some questions about making a theme or someone make this for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I have been using MyBB for a while now and I was wondering a few things. Things to make a theme more like Xenforo software cause I don't want / can't pay for a license.

First: Is there any way to make the sub-forums appear like this? Like Won't show all the sub-forums on the index there will be like a little image that you hover over & it will show sub-forums?
[Image: 2j4oyrn.png]

Second: Is there any way to make it where you hover over your name and it would show multiple options like these? Even on the inbox / alerts?
[Image: name.png]

If someone could help me out that'd be great.
Looks like xenForo.
(2015-01-12, 09:49 AM)Whoaranki Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like xenForo.

The screens are of Xenforo I was just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of doing these features for a theme for MyBB.
(2015-01-12, 02:57 PM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-12, 09:49 AM)Whoaranki Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like xenForo.

The screens are of Xenforo I was just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of doing these features for a theme for MyBB.

That dropdown menu can be achieved very easily with jQuery and/or CSS and could even be made better but IDK about the popup forum thing lol