MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Problem In Thanks plugin with second install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello every one

My forum version : MyBB 1.8

problem :

when i install thanks plugin , its work correctly without any errors

but if you are uninstall it  and install in again you are gonna have a problem

the problem is in thank save

if you are press thanks button you are gonna see user receive thanks from you

but just try to refresh page and see the result

where in no thanks received

PS : why do you re-install this plugin  
because i am changed the style and all plugins disabled  and you nedd to re-install all plugins to make it work correctly with new style

Regards .
If you are using latest 2.5 version on development you can uninstall and reinstall again and all have to work, if you would not find thanks go to maintenance an do a thanks recount tast to make all to get data.

if you use lesser version i say when you uninstall all data was deleted on db and have no thanked or any because all data was deleted.

If you have another plugin maybe with recount task can be recover all data if exists.

See yah...
(2015-01-10, 04:06 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using latest 2.5 version on development you can uninstall and reinstall again and all have to work, if you would not find thanks go to maintenance an do a thanks recount tast to make all to get data.

if you use lesser version i say when you uninstall all data was deleted on db and have no thanked or any because all data was deleted.

If you have another plugin maybe with recount task can be recover all data if exists.

See yah...

Dark Neo

thanks Smile  

i am using other plugin in fact , i will try your plugin V5 if there is no issues on it .

EDIT : Just Delete thx_backup table manually and install this plugin ,, Done !

Thanks Dark Neo Heart

this plugin is awesome and work great .

and i am translate it to my language [Arabic] .

Regards .

can i mark my thread as solved ?