MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone with a MyBB forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
10,000th Post :p
The 10,000 post for what? The board doesn't have 10,000 posts yet Toungue

Edit: you might want to add some error checking to your "Add Your Forum" form. I just sent a blank application Toungue
Matt Light Wrote:The 10,000 post for what? The board doesn't have 10,000 posts yet Toungue

Edit: you might want to add some error checking to your "Add Your Forum" form. I just sent a blank application Toungue

1) Yes it did... check out the URL: http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...&pid=10000 <---- 10,000!!

2) I'll sort that out in a moment.
I'll admit I didn't notice the pid=10000, but what happened to the other ~700 posts in the statistics? I would be amazed if that many posts were deleted. Rolleyes (I didn't notice until now... MyBB needs some sort of 'questionable look' smilie Toungue)
they didn't have to be delete Matt Light. Merged would have done the same thing too, and I know there quite a lot of double posters here that have had their posts merged Smile

Anyway, congrats Dale on getting the 10,000th post Toungue
Even still... That seems like a lot of moderation Toungue Oh well... Dale's just a number now Wink
Pages: 1 2 3