MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User IP addresses are missing from member profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was the registration ip and last ip address intentionally removed from the member profile moderation section?  Is this a glitch, or is this intentional across the board?  If it was intentional, how do I put the IP info back?  My moderators definitely need to be able to check out a user IP on their profile.  Edit user and Ban user and Purge Spammer are all present, but no IP...

UPDATE - My Solution:  I had to use the Extended User Statistics plugin which adds a table to the member profile that contains their last IP address and some other info.  I then had to manually make some coding changes to add the Registration IP to that table.  I'm not sure if this is the official solution to this problem, but for now it works.  Seems very odd to have to install a plugin for an important feature like that though, so I'm wondering if I'm missing a default setting somewhere.  Can somebody comment on this?  Is it possible I was mistaken and the IP addresses on a user profile were not a default option in 1.6 for mods?  I could have sworn it was.
Could you link that plugin?