MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone!

I`m looking for someone to help me with some errors on my forums.

I am using the Unlimited theme by eNvy which is 1.6 version.

However, my server runs the version of 1.8 for MyBB.

There are a couple of errors which I`ve attempted to fix, but I failed.

My forums URL is: http://forum.ad-rp.webuda.com/
it is not recommended to use a 1.6 theme with a 1.8 install.. you will come across more than "couple of errors"... the more you use the more errors you might find...

(2014-11-01, 05:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]upgrading MyBB version requires code modifications in the templatesĀ 
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
or you can install a good looking compatible theme for MyBB 1.8 and use itĀ 
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
Yeah, that`s why I am asking for help.

I need someone to fix some of the errors. I do not have enough knowledge to update the theme to forums version.

I could reward this guy with web developer position in my community.
^ not a volunteer position in your forum - you have to hire someone experienced for real cash !
Currently the community is under development. I could pay the specific person after I will get it stable.
updating 1.6 themes to 1.8 is not a "one step" task... few people like Leefish do it but for a price... or use a 1.8 theme from the link given above...
Well, thanks anyways!
^ you may also try this guidance => basic theme upgrading [MyBB 1.6 - 1.8]