MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screen size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few people that has their screen set to 125% and they cannot see the entire width of my forum.  I know that other forum, if you adjust the screen view size up or down you will always see the entire width but the content gets small or bigger.
How can I get my forum to do the same?
If you are using the default myBB 1.8 Theme you could remove the "min-width" definition of css selectors ".wrapper" and "#container" in global.css

#container {
	color: #333;
	text-align: left;
	line-height: 1.4;
	margin: 0;
	font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
	font-size: 13px;
	/* min-width: 990px; */
}

.wrapper {
	width: 85%;
	/* min-width: 970px; */
	max-width: 1500px;
	margin: auto auto;
}
Using 1.8.3 didn't work Sad
I've tested it at myBB 1.8.3 default theme on Opera, Chrome & FF - it works!

[attachment=33482]

Could you post an URL to your forum pls?
The problem is that your forum theme isn't valid. There are a lot of html mark up errors.
That's what happens when you take over a forum that's been worked over by everyone and I'm new to working this type of stuff. lol

I have rebuilded your theme style on basis of mybb default theme.
  • Download the attached ZIP file and copy content from UPLOAD folder to forum root on server.
  • Goto ACP >> Templates & Styles >> Import a Theme and install the included "coast2coastreef-theme.xml".
  • Finally set the coast2coastreef theme as default

Preview:
[attachment=33488]

The new theme doesn't contains template changes by plugins - reinstall them when using