MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I get kicked out of my Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum URL?
(2015-01-12, 12:03 AM)NathanĀ Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?
sorry, it isn't local host XD.

I did what the last person told me to do but I still cannot login.
though your forum might be against support eligibility policy

if you have forum setup at local host (eg. XAMPP server in your computer) then board url &
cookie settings should be different. cookie domain can be blank & no need of cookie prefix

cookie related guidance
(2015-01-12, 01:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]though your forum might be against support eligibility policy

if you have forum setup at local host (eg. XAMPP server in your computer) then board url &
cookie settings should be different. cookie domain can be blank & no need of cookie prefix

cookie related guidance
it wasn't local host, i got confused with my friend's forum.
Quote:sorry, it isn't local host XD.

It shouldn't be an issue providing us with your forum URL then.
Well the Forums has photo's of my family soo I don't want to disclose that but only to my family and friends
I'm confident enough that you're trying to get around the support eligibility policy. Your profile has "hacking forum" written all over it. First your forum is on localhost, then you remembered you mentioned your host's main domain and changed your story, now you've come up with a lame excuse about having family photos on your forum... I've honestly seen better attempts.

If you can prove otherwise please create a thread in the Private Inquires forum, but don't waste our time by coming up with another story of why we can't have your forum URL.
Pages: 1 2