MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Cloudflare plugin working with mybb 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
is there any cloudflare plugin that works with mybb?
as currently IP's of all visitors are replaced by Cloudflares IP hence htacess directory allow from and deny and spam protection ain't working at all.
If you go into your board configuration -> Server & Optimization Settings -> Scrutinise users IP Address -> Yes

This should fix your issue.
(2015-01-11, 08:45 PM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]If you go into your board configuration -> Server & Optimization Settings -> Scrutinise users IP Address -> Yes

This.

My CloudFlare plugin doesn't actually do anything to handle the forwarded IPs IIRC.
thanks for the help
(2015-01-11, 08:45 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]If you go into your board configuration -> Server & Optimization Settings -> Scrutinise users IP Address -> Yes

Does not help for me, still getting a 173.xxx IP
(2016-11-27, 05:45 PM)Tequea Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-11, 08:45 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]If you go into your board configuration -> Server & Optimization Settings -> Scrutinise users IP Address -> Yes

Does not help for me, still getting a 173.xxx IP
Same problem here, cloudflare apache plugin installed / mybb Scrutinise users IP Address -> Yes
Still having time to time on some members, cloudflare ip and not original ip.
Are you on shared hosting or a server with root access?

Hello, I had same problem and this solved most of the ip logged. But somehow, some members I suspect using VPNs or Proxies get their ip logged as cloudflare ip. (registeration ip = none , last used ip = cloudflare server) don't know how to fix that one :/

EDIT: seems that I'm not the only one with this problem.. anybody found a fix yet ?