MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groupleaders can't kick people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I gave someone groupleader in a usergroup.
But it seemed he cant kick people.
He ticked them off and after he tried to delete them but he cant delete him, he isn't getting a error.
Just buggy I think.
c'mon people!
(2015-01-13, 08:42 PM)ThomasW Wrote: [ -> ]c'mon people!

Please read http://community.mybb.com/announcement-22.html -> point 3. to get faster replies - currently I have no idea how to reproduce this. Thanks.
Please add steps how to reproduce this issue - than it can be tested by mybb devs and fixed
Updated TOPIC
You need to be more specific. What other usergroups are the groupleader in? What usergroups are the person he tried to kick in? What exactly is "kick"? Remove from the group? Remove from the site?

If we cant reproduce it we cant help. You need to tell us the problem in a way we can reproduce it.
(2015-01-18, 05:21 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need to be more specific. What other usergroups are the groupleader in? What usergroups are the person he tried to kick in?  What exactly is "kick"? Remove from the group? Remove from the site?

If we cant reproduce it we cant help. You need to tell  us the problem in a way we can reproduce it.

Remove from the group
* Leefish walks away
Still can't reproduce, so marking as rejected. Make sure your "Can manage group members?" is ticked and test it on a clean install. If you have more details such as more descriptive reproduction steps, feel free to share them. Or you can PM me a username/password for a testing account which has this bug.