MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Activity Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy people!

I think you'll all agree that a forum without posters is pretty useless, and sadly people often register on a forum as a spur of the moment thing, and then later forget all about it. In order to keep people active an involved as best possible, it's important to send subtle reminders. This is most effectively done by means of an activity newsletter, which is either a custom newsletter, latest forum activity report or ideally combination of both.

There have been attempts at creating this (Newsletter plugin and Remember Us plugin) although neither really achieve the desired result for v.1.8.

If someone were to design something that could achieve this, I'm sure LOADS of people would make use of it...
I second and third that!!
I'm really looking forward to this happening. Somehow I think the likes of @Jones_H will be the one to develop it having already done some work with newsletters, but as long as it's stable and user friendly, I'll be happy.
nice idea!
Can somebody make such a plugin or even could this be embeded in 1.8? (@ MyBB stuff)