MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move Post Structure/Layout/Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm fairly new to all this and I'd like to find out how I can move the forum information of a user when posting in the forums, so for example this is how my website's currently set up for user/post:

[Image: 49d9a5136618633f9091dccb3370b49f.png]

So, it's all really untidy and not where I want it, does anyone know how I can make it look like the below picture?

[Image: 117d7fc013e4d86b80c68bb6d35765d8.png]

That's exactly how I want it, if you know what I can do, please explain it in detail, thank you!
Hi.
Go to admin panel -> settings -> Show Thread Options and choose post layout what you want (You need classic layout)

Than for you go to your profile -> Edit settings -> Thread View Options -> Display posts in classic mode.
see also this guidance => set all users to same postbit style
(2015-01-13, 06:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see also this guidance => set all users to same postbit style

That helped me so much although I have encountered a problem after finising that tutorial and the avatar isn't centered above the text, see:

[Image: a51591c87d985e848486548409c5613f.png]

Is there anyway I can fix that to be in the middle? Smile
Go to admin panel -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Postbit templates -> postbit_avatar

add in first div tag:
 align="center" 
(2015-01-13, 06:22 PM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin panel -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Postbit templates -> postbit_avatar

add in first div tag:

align="center" 

Thanks for all the help man, problem solved!