MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newbie Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thank you in advice for any help , today was "attempting" to update my forum from 1.6.11 to 1.8.3 and some how messed it up , now all I see is a blank white page:

http://ultimate-escape.net/forums/

I am admittedly out of my league and if anyone has patient to assist me in newbie terms that would be great..All I want is my forum back up and running..

PS I can access my Admin panel
first of all you should taken the backup.
Seconds you should have deactivated and uninstalled the 1.6 pluggins

Then should have tried to update.

do you have backup of you forum already?
if you have access to error log at web host panel then check recent entries of the log to find the cause for white screen.
I did do back up before trying to do update ( but cant figure out how to revert) , missed the disable part , cant find error logs..

At this point its a new forum , 4 registered users , Am I better off started from scratch?
Considering you only have 4 users, restarting is your best option. If you are determined though, you can open PHPMyAdmin on your hosting panel and import your backup.
created new one , thank you
(2015-01-14, 06:46 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have access to error log at web host panel then check recent entries of the log to find the cause for white screen.

ok for starters hello every one.i am having a problem with an sql error and im not sure how to fix it i'm still learning SQL and i am good with HTML but it's way dif. any way here is my issue:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1690 - BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(u882243582_unugu.zaax_users.timeonline + -(2873455700))'
Query:
UPDATE zaax_users SET lastactive='1421511595', timeonline=timeonline+-2873455700, lastip=X'd8fde012' WHERE uid='1'
can any one help me to solve this problem?? thanks.

url of issue:http://shellscaninfo.com/Flux

and when i tried to check ERROR log with webhost it says bad file??

(2015-01-14, 10:09 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Considering you only have 4 users, restarting is your best option.  If you are determined though, you can open PHPMyAdmin on your hosting panel and import your backup.

Ok ill give it a try.
^ yes, as it is a new forum, better try re-installing the forum.