MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Login Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a strange MyBB login problem, whenever I try logging in, it redirects me, said login was successful but doesn't even log me in and when I try to login to the AdminCP, says 'Invalid Administration Session' I followed the Login problem tut. but not working still Sad

PS: I have 2 forums, 18.mydomain.com (MyBB 1.8) and mydomain.com (MyBB 1.6)
basically .domain.com as the cookie domain should work for both the forums

however, it looks like the issue is already resolved - someone posted recently on the forum ..
(2015-01-14, 06:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically .domain.com as the cookie domain should work for both the forums

however, it looks like the issue is already resolved - someone posted recently on the forum ..

Hmmm......
Looks like you putted wrong cookie directory while installing mybb
(2015-01-14, 08:07 AM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you putted wrong cookie directory while installing mybb

I don't think so, cookie for my 18.domain.com is: .18.domain.com and for domain.com it is .domain.com, anything wrong in that? 
^ for cookie domain .18.domain.com you can try cookie path /18/
(2015-01-14, 08:34 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ for cookie domain .18.domain.com you can try cookie path /18/

OK, when that'll happen next time, I'll surely try.