MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Trying to use a recent posts sidebar for the index page and when installing this appears..

[Image: f1ef4e8ae08e3e6af1f0c9dfa7a37b12.png]

Any idea please?
1) Does the long list: starting with 136 end with a closing parenthesis?
2) After t.fid NOT IN ('103','106') it should be AND not WHERE. I'm not 100% how it generates the code without looking it up. What I did in my plugin was put WHERE 1=1 first. That enables me to always use AND next condition without worrying if the keyword WHERE was specified.
(2015-01-14, 01:57 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]1) Does the long list: starting with 136 end with a closing parenthesis?
2) After t.fid NOT IN ('103','106') it should be AND not WHERE. I'm not 100% how it generates the code without looking it up. What I did in my plugin was put WHERE 1=1 first. That enables me to always use AND next condition without worrying if the keyword WHERE was specified.

Not sure to be honest. I have a custom theme and I have tried other plugins but they don't fit my theme.
The designer assured me this would work, but when I activate it, this error message occurs..
Maybe I could send you the plugin to look at if you wouldn't mind?
Sure.
(2015-01-14, 02:02 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Sure.

Thanks, I have just PM'd you it.
Replied with solution.