MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Profile released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Author: The_Dark
Collaborators: None
Bug Tracking: Disabled
MyBB Versions: 1.8.x
Version: 1.0
Submitted: 01-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Last Updated: 01-14-2015, 06:05 PM
Dowload Last Version: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...63&bid=751

Private Profile Plugin!

Description about features of version 1.0:

Is possible set who can view your profile!

- Buddylist only?
- Member of that board only?
- Guest only?
- Shows to everyone?
- Anyone can view your profile?
- Do you want ban specify user or users from your profile? (textarea about it)

For install, upload inc in your principal board r00t folder, go to ACP and activate this plugin!

Admin can choose to who show the template of this plugin, entering the gid about usergroup that can set restriction to the them profile!

The usergroups able will find the template of this plugin where set the restrictions in UCP -> Edit Options; default the select box has a value of "0", then EVERYONE can view your profile.

Have fun!

Bye bye Big Grin
Thanks For That . I am really looking For This Product .
Note: the plugin is far from being optimised and will generate at most 6 queries per profile while 0 are needed, You should use $memprofile variable instead of selecting all columns in the users table multiple times.. E. g.
//no $db->simple_select("users", "*", "uid=".$profileuid." AND whocanview=3"); query here anymore
if($memprofile['whocanview'] == 3)
{
	if(!$mybb->user['uid'])
		error("This user has a private profile!");
}
elseif($memprofile['whocanview'] == 4)
{
	if($mybb->user['uid'])
}
// and so on..

And it would be nice if you used lang variables for easy translation.
(2015-01-18, 12:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Note: the plugin is far from being optimised and will generate at most 6 queries per profile while 0 are needed, You should use $memprofile variable instead of selecting all columns in the users table multiple times.. E. g.

//no $db->simple_select("users", "*", "uid=".$profileuid." AND whocanview=3"); query here anymore
if($memprofile['whocanview'] == 3)
{
 if(!$mybb->user['uid'])
}
elseif($memprofile['whocanview'] == 4)
{
 if($mybb->user['uid'])
}
// and so on..

And it would be nice if you used lang variables for easy translation.

Ah, that's cool!

Thanks, I didn't know this var of mybb.

Very useful, I'm going to updating the plugin.

Thanks!
i have an issue with this plugin i have install it but now mybb captcha is hidden on registration page .
(2015-01-25, 06:23 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]i have an issue with this plugin i have install it but now mybb captcha is hidden on registration page .

Can you post the code of mybb captcha? My plugin, too.

Thanks
The plugin creates a error, like when I click on a thread which redirects to 'lastpost' it gives a blank page, and the settings in UCP arent available at all.
Captcha/blank page issues are caused by wrong file encoding. Make sure all files uploaded from this plugins are UTF-8 without BOM (can convert them for example with Notepad++).
This plugin works perfectly* with MyBB 1.6.x  (change compatibility line from 18* to 16* before uploading)

*Except there's a blank line in Edit Options (not  sure what's  missing  or not).
Below "Show my profile to users in my buddylist, only "  (see image below)

[Image: KcZZmgF.png]

Thank you.
Excuse me for my long absence .
I was hired in a company / web agency and the time to stay in this community has been reduced considerably .
Luckily now I'm on vacation , then began again to program .

An update will be released soon .

Stay tuned !
Pages: 1 2