MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User-created Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Userpages does not work on my website. Please don't suggest it.)

I am hosting a website that will give art tutors the ability to create a new page called a tutor page. I need a plugin that allows users to create one or more pages.

Here is what I need the plugin to do:

Permissions for pages to only be made by certain groups I assign.
A button (Preferably under the profile picture) on every tutors profile page linking to their respective tutor page.
This button to only be visible on the profiles of tutors.
HTML and mycode to be able to be used in the page to style it.
The page to be completely blank by default.

I will offer a number of payments for this, the highest amount of cash I would be offering is 15$, not to mention advertising and other benefits I would offer. I have userpages installed but this is detrimental to my website.

Thank you.
Send the details about it by pm to me.
I will develop this plugin Big Grin
Messaged.
The fact that you want somebody to take hours out of their life to develop a plugin that is critical to the success of your website and you only want to pay $15 is pretty insulting. I also don't think you know what detrimental means.
Yes, I know what it means. I'm paying money for something somebody else did for free, but discontinued since then.

Thanks anyway.
Perhaps sharing the original work would help shed some light as what it is you'd like?

Maybe this one?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/userpages-for-mybb

Seems like you want someone to upgrade an outdated plugin vs write a new one?

I tested that plugin with mybb v1.8 and it does work. All you need to do is change the version number in the userpages.php file.

Oh and Euan, the author of the plugin, is one of the MyBB staff. Perhaps you could ask him to chime in about the plugin?
On my forum, userpages are just exact copies of the persons profile. I need a blank page. I was also hoping for multiple pages per user. I suppose I should just ask for an upgrade for that. I'll ask Euan to jump in.
Hi,

User pages does most of what you want (blank page by default, allowing MyCode, button shown on profile), but I haven't worked on it in quite a long time now. I can upgrade it for 1.8 and give it bit of polish if I can find the free time to do so.