MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix MyAlerts Text/Background Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyAlerts is working perfectly it's just that to actually read a notification, if you get one, you have to highlight it with your mouse, so I was wondering how I fix that?

[Image: 64e1bda4496d38b54ffb97bd7aa8395b.png]

Again, thanks in advance!

If needed, link to my website: www.CRAGaming.com
^ it looks like you are not working with MyAlerts plugin on the referred forum (myalerts.js file is not modified as suggested earlier)
anyway,
if you need direct help and if you can wait for few hours, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)
(2015-01-16, 02:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it looks like you are not working with MyAlerts plugin on the referred forum (myalerts.js file is not modified as suggested earlier)  
anyway,
if you need direct help and if you can wait for few hours, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)

Is there no way you could tell me what to do? Only because I don't know how to set up temporary access and such. Smile
^ well, you can give your own login details and change them later
Myalert released of mybb 1.8.x ?????? Or your using modified version.
Moved to Plugin Support.
(2015-01-16, 05:47 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Myalert released of mybb 1.8.x ??????  Or your using modified version.

Modified version, I think Smile
Where from you downloaded ??

(2015-01-16, 10:39 PM)iAmPandi Wrote: [ -> ]Modified version, I think Smile
Anyone know a fix for this then or is it not possible?
^ may be its better to search in MyAlerts release thread to find required solutions