MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation broken, tried NoConflict JQuery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so;

Inline moderation is kinda broken. It works in thread view but not in post view. The "Delete" button is gone, and when you check the boxes the "Go" button's value doesn't increase. Attempting to use the function anyway gives a "you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on" error.

I tried adding "jQuery NoConflict" under Headerinclude, it made no difference.
I'm not updating to MyBB 1.8 because the plugins and theme I use are incompatible.

Assistance?

Forum is this:
http://fpair.net/

The theme is a heavily modified "The Gray".
you have jQuery functions for forum display , threads but jQuery library is not loaded.
So I suppose the solution is to load jquery then? :v

Tried loading jQuery in both Headerinclude and Forumdisplay_thread, and including NoConflict on both. And various combinations of with and without NoConflict and with and without jQuery in each of the two.

No difference.
Bumping.
^ I can't check it right now. (also by looking at your forum niche, I'm in dilemma whether to help or not)

anyway, I hope some other person helps with the referred issues.
if you still need help then you may PM me temporary admin account & ftp access. I can check after about 12 hours from now
(2015-01-19, 06:42 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I can't check it right now. (also by looking at your forum niche, I'm in dilemma whether to help or not)

anyway, I hope some other person helps with the referred issues.
if you still need help then you may PM me temporary admin account & ftp access. I can check after about 12 hours from now

... what exactly is wrong with my forum niche? Airsoft? Undecided

I'd grant some kind of temporary admin and ftp, and while the first is easy to do, the second will be more difficult. I'm using GoDaddy as my host (will be switching soon) and they don't allow more than one FTP account. Which is absolute insanity, to be honest.
Does inline moderation work fine on the default theme?
Hello, newbie here but I am having the same type of issue ill select 2 posts to delete. The number count will go up to 2 but when I hit delete I get this message.

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

I have added

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script> 

it did fix the issue with the checked number not going up and I also did check my cookie settings with no fix any suggestions?

Also I did try this on 3 different themes.