MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Sort of Javascript issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I installed mybb today and I noticed that when I was in the ACP>USERs & Groups when I tried to click options next to a users name nothing opened and I searched everywhere and found something that said to do ctrl-shift j to I guess look at javascript issues.

Notes:
- This is a new install of mybb latest version which is 1.8.3
- When I try to select multiple users where it says Go(0) it stays at 0 than when I hit go it says "Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again."
- Another issue I noticed is that I cannot right click to view page source in the acp area for some reason.
- Ran file verification tool and "Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation."

ctrl-shift j errors:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
index.php:91 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:155 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:174 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:193 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:212 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:231 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:250 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php:270 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
general.js:478 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a functiongeneral.js:478 Cookie.getinline_moderation.js:372 inlineModeration.getCookieinline_moderation.js:17 inlineModeration.initjquery.js:2 jjquery.js:2 k.fireWithjquery.js:2 m.extend.readyjquery.js:2 J

Current Quick Solution: I switched from NGINX webserver to Apache Webserver. However im looking to figure out how to properly configure NGINX to work.

Thanks in advance.
- PRAWKC
can we have your forum url ..

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
I ran it and Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation. I also dont have any plugins installed its a fresh install.
^ can you temporarily disable cloudflare service and check the referred issues
I disabled cloudflare and same issue except now I am able to right click and view page source in ACP. I ran file verification and it said "Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation."

ctrl-shift j
Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain: "http://example.com/forums/jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js".
jquery.plugins.min.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
index.php?module=user-users:89 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:152 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:170 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:188 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:206 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:224 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:242 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
index.php?module=user-users:261 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
general.js:478 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a functiongeneral.js:478 Cookie.getinline_moderation.js?ver=1800:372 inlineModeration.getCookieinline_moderation.js?ver=1800:17 inlineModeration.initjquery.js:2 jjquery.js:2 k.fireWithjquery.js:2 m.extend.readyjquery.js:2 J
jquery-2.1.0.min.js:28 XHR finished loading: POST "https://localhost:26143/skypectoc/v1/pnr/parse".
^ hmm., now your forum is not loading for me. how did you disable cloudflare - it should be through cloudflare
web site or from your web host control panel (if cloudflare service is used through web host panel)
My site is back online, same issue as I posted above.
^ hmm., not sure what is the blocking me from viewing your forum!
Works for me and others. But still same issue in acp and probably in other areas.
^ now your forum is opening for me. you may PM me temporary access to admin panel to check the issue
Pages: 1 2